Maintenance and Stress-Free Living
Step outside your apartment door and you’ll discover what makes Marion Assisted Living a truly enriching community. We host events for you and your extended family, daily activities, and Bible studies. Meet friends in the dining room for a meal, the library or outside on the patio. Attending exercise classes or getting your hair and nails done in our beauty shop will help you look and feel your best.
- Utilities: heating, cooling, water & trash
- Maintenance: grounds, building, appliances & snow removal
- Three home cooked meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Transportation to local medical appointments
- 24-hour staff access and urgent care access
- Access to Cable and Internet
- Emergency pull cord
- Services agreed upon in contract
- Beautiful and Scenic Patio with Gazebo
- Beautician available on site, by appointment
- Quiet area, with the beautiful signs and sounds of nature
- Storm shelter
Medical and Personal Services
- Medication Management, as needed.
- Assistance with dressing and bathing, when needed.
- Medical services provided in the community:
- Physician comes monthly
- Hospital lab for routine blood work comes monthly, or as needed.
- Audiologist comes monthly
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech come as needed.
Activities and Outings:
- Daily exercise groups
- Community involvement and outings
- Educational activities